MGB 4-Wheel Bin 1100L
[Pre-order] lead time 6-8 weeks
The MGB 4-Wheel Bin 1100L is designed to meet EN840 international standards of quality and features the necessary double UV protection to prevent discoloration and cracking in the sun. Mobility is enhanced with four 200mm rubber wheels and two integrated handles, while the thick exterior and tight fit lid help prevent spillage. Compatible with all DIN lifting, identification, and weighing systems.
- A 4-wheeled bin is easy to maneuver with its two integrated handles on each side and comes with wheel brake wheels.
- Suitable for heavy-duty waste such as organic and food waste or industrial waste.
- Great quality as they are manufactured in accordance with EN840 International Standard for Wheelie Bins
- Double UV to prevent discoloration. Without double UV inserts, bins may turn white after being exposed in the sun for long periods, causing the bins to crack easily.
- Comes with four 200mm rubber wheels and ergonomic handles for mobility
- Thick exterior and tight fit lid to prevent spillage
- Suitable for all DIN lifting equipment
- Compatible with identification and weighing systems
Manufactured according to EN840 standard!
Material & Finishing: Plastic
|Capacity volume (ltr)||500||660||1100|
Welcome to Palo Alto
Workmanship, low dead weight, user friendly: these are the outstanding features of our wheeled plastic containers
Frequently Asked Questions
All mobile garbage bins by Motiq Living are made by High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE). Each bin also comes with 2 rubber wheels and a strong steel shaft.
We provide a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
At an additional cost, we can install a metal base plate at the bottom of the bin to protect the base of the bin from trash falling from a height.
We insert double UV additives into the production of our bins. This extends the reduces the speed of the discoloration and also adds strength into the bins preventing them from cracking easily after prolonged use.
We ensure our sustainability efforts do not compromise quality. All our wheelie bins are made from sustainable sources and we use factory regrind as much as possible. This ensure as low wastage as possible. Our factory is also ISO 14,000 certified.