MGB 3-Wheel Bin 370L
[Pre-order] lead time 6-8 weeks
This MGB 3-Wheel Bin 370L is manufactured in accordance with EN840 international standards, giving it great quality and durability, as well as the UV protection keeps the bin from discoloring. The thick exterior and a tight fit lid prevent spillage, while the integrated foot pedal keeps your hands clean. Mobility is easy with two 200mm rubber wheels and ergonomic handles, and it's compatible with DIN lifting equipment, identification, and weighing systems. With its 3-wheel design, the bin offers seamless 360 maneuverability.
- Great quality as they are manufactured in accordance with EN840 International Standard for Wheelie Bins
- Double UV to prevent discoloration. Without double UV inserts, bins may turn white after being exposed in the sun for long periods, causing the bins to crack easily.
- Comes with two 200mm rubber wheels and ergonomic handles for mobility
- Thick exterior and tight fit lid to prevent spillage
- Suitable for all DIN lifting equipment
- Compatible with identification and weighing systems
Manufactured according to EN840 standard!
Material & Finishing:Plastic
|Capacity volume (ltr)||60||80||120||240||360||370|
Welcome to Palo Alto
Workmanship, low dead weight, user friendly: these are the outstanding features of our wheeled plastic containers
Frequently Asked Questions
All mobile garbage bins by Motiq Living are made by High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE). Each bin also comes with 2 rubber wheels and a strong steel shaft.
We provide a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
At an additional cost, we can install a metal base plate at the bottom of the bin to protect the base of the bin from trash falling from a height.
We insert double UV additives into the production of our bins. This extends the reduces the speed of the discoloration and also adds strength into the bins preventing them from cracking easily after prolonged use.
We ensure our sustainability efforts do not compromise quality. All our wheelie bins are made from sustainable sources and we use factory regrind as much as possible. This ensure as low wastage as possible. Our factory is also ISO 14,000 certified.