Biohazard Sharp Containers
Disposable needles, scalpel blades, and other sharp items capable of causing the injury must be placed into puncture-resistant containers (e.g. sharp containers) located as close as possible to the area in which they are used.
- Compliant with BS7320/1990 international standard for sharp boxes
- Biopak 6, 10, and 20 have two different needle unwinder slots
- Security lid included with safety one-time close to prevent bin reuse and accidental injuries
- Compliant with OHSA and CDC guidelines
- Puncture resistant and leak-proof
- Autoclavable (Moist Heat 121°C for 45 minutes / 134°C for 7 minutes)
- Available in multiple sizes with fast delivery (within 4 days)
Health & Environment Authorities Worldwide
The Biopak-Medical waste containers are made to ensure compliance to such guidelines and implement a duty care to users for safe disposal or medical waste.
Infection Control Guidelines
Disposable needles, scalpel blades and other sharp items capable of causing injury must be placed into puncture-resistant containers (e.g. sharp containers) located as close as possible to the area in which they are used.
Containers should be visible & recognizable to healthcare workers who handle them. The current fill status of the container should be easily observable along with proper warning labels & colour coded, like BIOPAK series.