BioHazard Pedal Bin 45-87L
Used for laboratories, clinics, and hospitals.
BIOPAK - The waste containes are made to ensure compliance to such guidelines and implement a duty of care to users for safe disposal or medical waste
- Comes in yellow which is the standard color code for BioHazardous waste Bins.
- Comes with hazardous waste logo on the front of the bin body for classification
- Pedal as standard, for easy opening of the lid.
- Bin comes installed, all ready for immediate use.
- Manufactured to last. Durable and leakproof.
|Material & Finishing||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity volume (ltr)||45||68||87|
Health & Environment Authorities Worldwide
The Biopak-Medical waste containers are made to ensure compliance to such guidelines and implement a duty care to users for safe disposal or medical waste.
Infection Control Guidelines
Disposable needles, scalpel blades and other sharp items capable of causing injury must be placed into puncture-resistant containers (e.g. sharp containers) located as close as possible to the area in which they are used.
Containers should be visible & recognizable to healthcare workers who handle them. The current fill status of the container should be easily observable along with proper warning labels & colour coded, like BIOPAK series.
Made of polypropylenem suitable for clinics, hospital, research institutions, veterinary and other healthcare establishments.
Pedal Bin for Mask
Works great , and used as a good pedal bin to dispose the students mask at school