2-Wheel BioHazard Bin w Step Pedal 120-240L
Durable yellow 2-wheel bin with step pedal, designed to meet OSHA standards & CDC guidelines. Best used for laboratories, clinics and hospitals. 120L
BIOPAK - The waste containes are made to ensure compliance to such guidelines and implement a duty of care to users for safe disposal or medical waste
- Comes in yellow which is the standard color code for Bio Hazardous waste bins.
- Comes with hazardous waste logo on the front of the bin body for classification
- Pedal as standard, for easy opening of the lid.
- Bin comes installed already for immediate use.
- Manufactured to last. Durable and leakproof.
- Material & Finishing:Plastic (HDPE)
- Dimensions: 120L
- Height: 94.0 cm
- Length: 55.0 cm
- Width: 48.0 cm
- Capacity volume (ltr): 120 liters
- Dimensions: 240L
- Height: 108.0 cm
- Length: 73.0 cm
- Width: 58.0 cm
- Capacity volume (ltr): 240 liters
Health & Environment Authorities Worldwide
The Biopak-Medical waste containers are made to ensure compliance to such guidelines and implement a duty care to users for safe disposal or medical waste.
Infection Control Guidelines
Disposable needles, scalpel blades and other sharp items capable of causing injury must be placed into puncture-resistant containers (e.g. sharp containers) located as close as possible to the area in which they are used.
Containers should be visible & recognizable to healthcare workers who handle them. The current fill status of the container should be easily observable along with proper warning labels & colour coded, like BIOPAK series.